Wednesday, October 14, 2009

I'm home....

Well, I am back home on Oz soil! It does feel good. Whilst we had a great time away I am SO glad to be back in my own bed and back into a routine!

Workouts have been sporadic since I got back. Only one weights session and mainly easy cardio. My girls are very happy that I am home. I think they were lying when they said they were training whilst I was away. They nearly died 30 minutes into the session and they all messaged me the next day saying they couldn’t walk LOL One even said she found going to the toilet hard 

It has been good catching up with family and friends and retelling the stores of our adventures. We have some great photos and I will have to make sure that I get them sorted in the next month or so otherwise it may never happen!

Christmas is fast approaching and I have started doing my shopping. I have some friends who are nearly finished…I just don’t know how they do it. I figured if I start now that is plenty of time. Luckily my sister and I convinced our family to do a Kris Kringle this year. We have a decent sized family and I just fork out so much money and usually get the crappy presents from aunty’s and uncles (no offence) that you never use. This way (hopefully) since we are spending a bit more money on the one person the quality of the present may be better (wishful thinking I know).

Anyways, that’s about all for now, I will leave you with some pics from my holiday

Happy training



I got to see snow in Switzerland, yay!



Hubby and I just before we did our 90m high bungy jump - exciting but scary at the same time!



My hairdryer in Paris, so funny :)



Oh Paree

No comments:

Post a Comment