Thursday, February 3, 2011

My diet

My diet for the past couple of months has been much the same. Here is a breakdown of what I have been eating.

M1: Egg white omelet, scrambled egg whites, wheatbix occasionally
M2: smoked salmon/chicken/lean meat and salad, tuna wrap, chicken stirfry
M3: tuna/salmon and salad
M4: Protein shake or nuts and a couple of tablespoons of yoghurt
M5: Lean meat and 1 cup vegetables
M6: Protein shake

As you can see it is very low in carbs. My body does not handle carbs very well, so every Wednesday and Saturday I had some more carbs to my diet like a sandwich or chicken and rice for M2 and sweet potato at dinner. I have a cheat meal on either Wednesday or Saturday. I try and make it during the day so I have time to burn it off and I make sure I do hard cardio that day.

I am a creature of habit so my food doesn't seem to change too much and I am not too strict at the moment with measurements as I am still losing weight at a good rate. In another 2 to 3 weeks I will probably change it up a bit.

Happy Training

No comments:

Post a Comment