Friday, February 18, 2011

Wowee, I had my body fat done last week and OMG it read 28%!!! I was really hoping for it to be wrong but I know in my heart it is correct.

Even though I have been losing weight and building muscle I am still A LONG WAY from where I want to be.

That being said I have decided that I will not be ready by May and so will concentrate on losing weight steadily and building/keeping muscle so I don't burn myself out. Last time I competed I didnt have a baby to look after and I wasn't so far away from my goal.

Having a look at the competition calendars the next comp is 8 October with the NABBA and I was hoping there was one in Sep and Oct.....but INBA and NABBA are the same date, not happy!!

Oh well, hopefully someone changes dates or I can do another one before the year is out.

I am excited about tomorrow as good friends of ours get married. I know it is going to be beautiful and so much fun :)

I will try and blog again next week as I know I have been useless.

Happy Training xx

No comments:

Post a Comment