Monday, August 9, 2010

It's a sad time......

We have had an awful couple of weeks. My husband's grandad was admitted to hospital with pnemonia and scepticema (spelling???). He is not recovering and they have taken him off all antibiotics and sending him home as there is nothing else they can do and they need the bed :( He is so weak and really not well so we dont expect him to last till the weekend.

My husband's grandmother on his mum's side was also admitted to hospital during the week with a chest infection. She is doing much better and will hopefully be out in the next day or so.

Good news is the weather has been beautiful which is great for my workouts.

I have entered the 12 week Sportzblitz transformation competition which will finish on 22 October. I figured if i am getting my body back in shape I may as well see if I can win something lol

Training

Monday - 50m walk/run
Tuesday - walk and shoulder/bi/tri
Wednesday - off day
Thursday - 60m walk and chest/abs
Friday - 2hr walk
Saturday - off
Sunday - glutes, hamstrings

Diet

I am still doing my low/med/high carb split. Only a 1kg loss on the scales but cm are still going down - great milestone....I fit back into my pre-pregnancy jeans woo hoo. They are still a bit tight, (I have never had muffin top) but at least I can do them up and wear them.

Happy Training

No comments:

Post a Comment