Sunday, February 15, 2009

ahhh my legs and butt.....

yowza, am i hurting today :) I did a massive leg and glute workout yesterday and I am seriously feeling it. Took the doggy for a walk in the morning then hit the gym.

I did a 10 minute warm up, then went straight into it:

squats, no weight, 25kg, 25kg, 30kg, 35kg
step-ups superset with plie squats 20kg all sets
deads 25kg, 25kg, 25kg
seat curl 20kg, 25kg, 25kg
45 leg press 40kg, 60kg, 70kg, 60kg
seated calf 45kg, 45kg, 45kg

Finished with a 30min walk and then some stretching.

This morning I slept in and man it was so nice. I got up aroun 9 and then went out for a walk. It was already hot by 9.30. We are only heading for a 30 degree day but the humidity is high, I think around 90%.

I had my planned cheat meal last night which consisted of steak, salad and some wedges with a glass of red wine, than for dessert i had bubblegum icecream, yummo!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment