Friday, March 13, 2009

Friday woop woop parrrty

Feeling so great this morning, mainly cause I only have 4 hours of work and then I am off down south for the weekend with some friends.

I got all my clothes and food prepared last night so I am all ready to go when I get home. I really hope my protein powder I ordered arrives today cause I only have enough for this arvo and them I am out  I don’t usually let it get this low….time just got away from me.

Training

Training is going great, great, great.

Wednesday – chest/tri/abs

• push-ups;
• presses;
• flyes
• incline presses;
• rope extension;
• rope push-down;
• dips
• bicyles;
• crunches with 10kg plate

AM Cardio – walk 60 mins PM cardio – run 25 mins

Thursday – cardio day

AM sprint session

• run 800m
• rolling 50m x 3
• sprint 50m x 9
• run 400m
• walking lunges x 100
• run 400m
• walk 5 min home

walk 45 mins

Friday – cardio

AM Run 45 mins

Saturday

Boxing cardio 50 mins

Stuff

I had an endoscopy (camera down the throat) to check out my small intestine and stomach as I have had problems with certain foods. I had blood tests done years ago and was told that I was wheat intolerant. I have been avoided as much wheat as possible but noticed over the past 4 months that other foods had been setting me off.

The gastrosocpy came back clear although they took a biopsy from my stomach as my stomach was severly damaged. I have been told I have chronic gastristis and it has been developing over a few years and is quite serious. I have been put on medication for 6 to 12 months and will have to go back to hospital in 6 months to see how my stomach has repaired. Fingers crossed I don’t have to be on the meds for too long. My hubby and I were wanting to be pregnant by the end of the year/beginning of next year so I am worried about being on the medication. I have an appointment with my doc in two months to see how I am going and I will ask about falling pregnant.

The good thing is that I am not wheat/gluten intolerant and the foods that upset my stomach previously should be ok to eat within 2 months of being on the medication!

I did a carp deplete this week for 4 days. Very happy to see that I was actually holding quite a bit of water weight and went down to 61.3kgs and felt quite tight which was what I was hoping for. Back to my normal carb cycling now. On a medium day today and already ready for my second meal….hungry, hungry, hungry 

Have a great weekend xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment