Friday, July 3, 2009

What a week. Nearly over THANK GOD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So busy that I haven't had time to scratch myself....not that I have been itchy LOL

Workouts

Tuesday - walk am
Wednesday - Shoulders/bis
Thursday - run am
Friday - nothing yet. Hoping to go for a run or walk tonight when I get home.

Tomorrow I will be going for a big walk in the morning then cleaning the house and doing washing etc

Sunday my usual training session in the morning with my girls. Fingers crossed they have more energy than last week. I told them to all have a coffee if they feel lethargic as they are gonna need their energy to make up for the crap session last week.

Diet

I have been pretty good this week. Only had chocolate twice hahahhahah

I don't have any dinner dates over the weekend so it won't be a problem eating 100% clean yay!!!!

Stuff

I went to the movies on Tuesday with my sister and we saw The Proposal...great chick flick. I don't go and see them all that often and had a great time. Last night hubby and i went and saw Transformers. I really liked it...we had watched the first one during the week to refresh our minds. Man Megan Fox is so hot....I would consider turning gay for her LOL Just kidding !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Happy Training xxx

1 comment:

  1. ha ha you crack me up 'not that I have been itchy'.

    Good job on 'only' having chocolate twice LOL

    Hope the girls behave foryou sunday x

    ReplyDelete