Monday, June 29, 2009

I wish I could have a 4 day weekend every week. Why do they always go so quick and I find I either need one more day for rest or to finish things off!!!!!

Friday night hubby and I went to my parents place to see all the family. My brother and little nephew were up for a couple of days. My little nephew is the cutest, so chubby and is saying quite a few more words now. He hasn't quite got my name yet...too many syllables I think LOL

The rest of my weekend was great. Saturday doing the usual housework. Got my pantry cleaned out, yay! Have had that on my to-do-list for weeks and so glad I finally got around to it.

Trained the girls on Sunday morning. What a debacle that was. All 3 of them were unmotivated. One had her period and the other two just couldn’t be bothered doing anything. It took me a while to get them all going and we had a good 35 mins of working out and then one of them was close to throwing up and piked it and the others were complaining they had no energy left. So we moved onto doing floor work, hips, butts and thighs style LOL. They were happy to be on the floor but weren’t so happy with some of the exercises. I have heard from them today and they are pretty sore. I told them next week they all better be more motivated as I am going to give them a harder workout :)

Sunday afternoon we had a 50th at a really lovely restaurant overlooking a valley. Great food, wine and friends…nothing better :)

Hopefully this week is going to be a great week. Today has been pretty busy but not so busy I am tearing out my hair!! Fingers crossed it carries through the week.

Happy Training xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment