Friday, June 12, 2009

Friday

I love Friday's....the start of the fun times :)

Work today has been pretty quiet and I can't wait to go home and see my hubby. We have been fighting the flu this week and the past two days all I have wanted to do is sleep. Today I am feeling better so I think I have won, yay! It could also be the cold'n'flu tablets I have taken LOL

And for that reason my training has been off since my session on Wednesday unfortunately. After I was at work for a couple of hours I felt like I was going to die. So tired and achy. Not so bad today so I will go for a run in the morning and see how I go.

Sunday I am training some friends....just bought some new equipment today. One of the girls is a cardio queen so I am going to introduce the resistance band and some body weighted exercises. They are a bit scared of what I will make them do and I love that!!!!

One of the girls I have been trying to convince for weeks about training with me as she doesn't do ANYTHING and she is on Jenny Craig's at the moment and is doing well. I think she said 5.9 kgs so far, so proud of her. I have been sending her information about weight loss and that if she did exercise as well she would notice greater improvements. FINALLY...she said yes!

This weekend I am not up to too much (and very happy about it). Will be helping a friend with her new house..they are painting etc and still packing up their old house so that will be most of tomorrow.

Sunday, training the girls in the morning and then footy in the arvo around 2pm I think, then relax...............ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Happy Training

No comments:

Post a Comment